Tier3MD in partnership with Tri-Med Solutions will hold a free full day ICD-10 workshop in Atlanta on Thursday, June 25, 2015. The workshop will also include stage 2 meaningful use and regulatory updates. Registrations are now being accepted. You can email Sheryl Cherico if you would like to attend. Seating is very limited, so if you sign up, please be sure to attend.
June 25, 2015
8:15-8.30 am Welcome & Introductions
8.30-10:00 am Meaningful Use Stage 2 Update & Regulatory Updates
- Meaningful Use regulatory review – CMS Updates
- Meaningful Use Penalties
- Meaningful Use Stage 2 changes vs. Stage 1
10-10:15 am Break
10:15- 12:00 noon ICD-10
- Background Info – ICD-10 background and facts regarding its use.
- Business Considerations – Changes you should consider for your practice including a discussion of the costs of switching from ICD-9 to ICD-10.
12.00-1.00 pm Lunch
1:00-3:00 pm ICD-10 Continued
- Regulatory Changes – discuss how/when the changeover to ICD-10 will take place.
- End-to-End transition – discussion of clearinghouses, claims processing and carrier readiness with emphasis on what you need to do to be prepared.
3:15-3.30 pm Break
3:30-4:15 pm ICD-10 Readiness Assessment
- ICD-10 Readiness and Workflow Analysis
- Individual Readiness Assessment – at the end of the day we will do an individual practice assessment to determine where you are with regards to overall ICD-10 readiness.
4:15-4:30 pm Wrap Up
We would love to see you there!