Who is your IT solutions provider? Are you working with one right now? If not, I have 5 great reasons why Tier3MD should be your IT solutions provider.
Started in 2005, Tier3MD was formed to assist physician practices with their IT needs. Tier3MD was focusing on healthcare long before there were other managed service providers. Still, to this day, there are only a handful of capable medical only managed service providers.
5 Good Reasons for an IT Solutions Provider
- Secure a single point of contact – You’ll get one “throat to choke”, meaning less finger pointing and fewer headaches for you. When you’ve got a question, a concern or an issue to resolve, you only need one phone number, ours!
- Gain a trusted advisor – Your IT Solutions Provider acts as an extension of your team, guiding you with recommendations tailored specifically to the goals for your practice. We will meet with you on a regular basis to go over your needs, goals and visions.
- Develop a long term relationship – Your IT solutions provider should know YOU, and how you work. They should be familiar with every aspect of your practice, and will be there to guide you with your technology needs.
- Focus on what you do best – Let your IT Solutions Provider take care of the rest. You’ll be much more effective at what you already do, which is providing quality patient care.. Adding IT experts to your team will increase your peace of mind.
- Stay on the cutting edge – Your IT Solutions Providers keep their fingers on the pulse of evolving Cloud, HIPAA and telecom technologies, so you can leverage the right solutions to increase efficiency and productivity for your practice.
Your IT Solutions Provider
Keep in mind that your IT solutions provider works to help you protect your practice, avoid downtime, avoid ransomware and hacks, and helps you with the day to day stability you need to run your practice. At Tier3MD, we want to by your IT solutions provider. We have been in business since 2005, and are still growing. Let us take you where you need to be!