Every year, I love to write this article about my favorite tech gadgets. I think most network engineers and anyone who loves computers, loves tech gadgets. At one point, I think i had every gadget there was to have! Now I am into bells and whistles! Same thing right? Anyway, I wanted to write this article on my favorite t ech gadgets for 2020 just to let you know what crazy things are our there for you to play with.
My Favorite Tech Gadgets
- Fit rack – This is a new scale that let’s you look “inside” your body. (not sure if I really want too) but it sounds like fun. Thanks to recent developments in consumer technology, it’s now possible to “see inside your body” and track vital health signals yourself in the comfort of your own home. FitTrack is a revolutionary home wellness technology which monitors 17 key health insights and allowing you to measure, track, and trend your health data in real time. FitTrack data includes your body fat percentage, muscle and bone mass, hydration levels and more important informations that can help you make smarter decisions about your health. In other words, it’s like taking a free physical exam – at home, whenever you want! Just what the doctor ordered!
- Peeps Glass Cleaners – Ok, this is on the 2020 list but I got those for Christmas in December of 2018. I’ve even lost 2 of them already! I am shocked this wasn’t on Shark Tank! With over 2 million sold, this gadget is a must have for everyone. Peeps revolutionary and patented invisible carbon formula safely and easily cleans your glasses, leaving your lenses as clean as the day you got them. Peeps utilise soft carbon microfiber pads eliminate oil and fingerprints instead of smearing like cloths and sprays. In fact, their patented invisible carbon formula is safe on lenses and used by NASA on the Space Station and by the Military! Peeps™ can be used over 500x and it cleans lenses 4x faster than traditional cloth .It is one of the bestselling gadgets for the past few months. It really does work!!
- Blaux AC – This one cracks me up! Every woman over 50 years of age needs this one! It’s a “cool refreshing environment” wherever you go! The Blaux Wearable AC blows a constant stream of clean, refreshing air at you while you wear it. The big lithium internal battery has enough juice to work for up to 30 hours on a single charge! Blaux Wearable AC can moves a massive amount of air with a rating of 1.9 CFM+ (Cubic Feet Per Minute), with positionable air flow and 3 fan speed modes. You will feel cool and comfortable all the time. Do you think this is for real??
- Mauma Enence – Every want to be bi-lingual? How about speak 43 languages? Just what I always wanted! Muama Enence is the ideal device for all holidaymakers, business travelers and employees who frequently encounter language barriers. Difficulties caused by language barriers will soon be a thing of the past!With just a few button clicks, language can be translated into over 43 languages in real time. The ultimate gadget for every traveler. Its ideal as gifts during especially those who are travelling overseas soon. I feel so liberated! I can go anywhere!!
- FIXD – Ok, this is another one for women over 50! Just kidding. FIXD can prevent $1000’s of dollars in unnecessary car repairs. FIXD instantly tells you why your ‘Check Engine Light’ is on, how severe it is, and how much the repair should cost (all in simple and easy to understand terms) – leaving shady mechanics in the dust – no longer able to rip you off! FIXD is easily plugs into any gas, diesel or hybrid car from 1996 onwards. It’s like having a mechanic in your pocket – Fixd alerts you to 7,000+ potential issues with your car in real-time. Link multiple FIXD sensors to one account to monitor every car in your driveway. Stop mechanics from ripping you off by understanding whats happening to your car. I don’t know about you but I really do feel at the mercy of the mechanic.
I hope you enjoyed my favorite tech gadgets!
Sheryl Cherico, CEO of Tier3MD and Discovery Computers and Forensics