Are you tired of cybersecurity? Tired of hearing about it? Do NOT get cybersecurity fatigue! I get tired about writing about it, I get tired of talking about it and I am sure you get tired of hearing about it. Still, we have to keep vigilant! Hackers and thieves WANT you to get tired of it so you let your guard down. They want you to be comfortable.
Are You Tired of Cybersecurity?
In the world we live in today, cybersecurity is here to stay. There are professional organizations that are running various scams at all times. It’s a constant threat and we need to be aware of it. Here are my suggestions.
- Train your staff. An educated user is the best way to prevent cyber attacks.
- Keep your network safe. Have a yearly security assessment performed, review your policies and procedures and train your staff.
- Run a Phishing campaign. This is the best way to see who clicks on things they shouldn’t.
- Annual training – don’t underestimate what annual training can accomplish.
- Create a safe environment for someone to tell you if they think they did something wrong. If they feel embarrassed, they are not going to tell you that they may have clicked on something they shouldn’t have.
Don’t Give Up
Don’t give up on your diligence. I know it is exhausting, and sometimes you feel like it is an uphill climb. We have to stay alert and be smart about what we click on, what websites we visit and what attachments we open. If you are ever in doubt, don’t open it! Ask someone or call the person sending it to you. You can always contact Tier3MD and we can help! Stay strong!!
Thank you for reading our Blog!