7 Things We Do Better Than Other IT Companies
- Immediate Response – GUARANTEED. We answer our support lines LIVE and guarantee to have an engineer working on resolving a critical problem within 20 minutes. Most other IT firms DON’T guarantee response times in writing and take an average of 4-6 hours to respond. If you have 10 employees and a critical problem meaning all 10 cannot work and it takes your technician 4 hours to respond on average, you end up losing 40 hours, which at $20/hour would cost $800 on lost productivity alone and this doesn’t account for the time it may take them to resolve it. In addition this does not account for lost orders or impact on reputation of not being able to service your customers. Is that really acceptable to you?
- Our engineers are seasoned, qualified, professionals with years of real world experience. We have better trained and more experienced engineers than the average IT companies. Many engineers are inexperienced or low skilled and this results in problems taking much longer than they should to resolve, problems reappearing or taking several attempts to fix. Only one in ten of IT support job applicants pass our technical exam and our engineers have an average of 10 years or more experience in IT support. If your system is down and you have 20 employees costing $20 per hour this costs you $400/hour for every hour your system is down. Worse still you could be paying for your engineer to learn on the job. We can prove that our average client experiences less than 2 hours of downtime TOTAL in an entire year.
- We will provide you with the most cost-effective solution to your problem. We understand the importance of keeping overheads and costs to a minimum. That’s why we require that all of our engineers are trained to find the most cost-effective solution to your problem without sacrificing quality. We never charge clients for expensive upgrades, hardware, software and solutions that aren’t 100% necessary.
- We are big enough to handle any computer project, but still small enough to provide you with the individual attention you deserve. Our clients tell us, working with friendly, polite and good humored engineers is as important as the skills and responsive service they provide. It is important that the people you and your users communicate with, know who you are, understand your needs, listen and empathize with you. Having close relationships, means ALL your users will be as productive as possible and having happy staff will ultimately lead to happy clients.
- We schedule system upgrades and fixes after normal business hours to save you thousands of pounds in lost productivity.System upgrades, fixes, and installations can bring down your computer network for several hours. For your convenience, we’ll schedule our engineers to perform this work after hours so there is minimal interruption to your business activities.
- We are the ONLY in the United States. Most if not all IT support companies use some sort of off-shore technicians in order to save money.
- We ONLY support medical practices. Our medical practice experience far outweighs that of any other IT company. Focusing on medical allows us to be at the top of our field when it comes to guiding the technology for your practice.