Do you need PCI Compliance in Atlanta, or surrounding areas? Tier3MD now offers full PCI compliance. If you accept, store, or transmit credit card data, it is worth it for you to look into PCI Compliance for your practice.
What is PCI Compliance?
Simply answered, PCI (Payment Card Industry) compliance is adherence to a set of specific security standards that were developed to protect credit card information during and after financial transaction. PCI compliance is required by all card brands. There are 6 main requirements for compliance.
1. Build and maintain a secure network
2. Protect cardholder data
3. Maintain a vulnerability management program
4. Implement strong access control measures
5. Regularly monitor and test networks
6. Maintain an information security policy
Most practices will have most of this in place due to HIPAA compliance. If you accept credit cards, contact Tier3MD today for your PCI compliance.