Mobile Device Management
What is Mobile Device Software?
Mobile device management is software that secures, monitors, manages and supports mobile devices. Because of the widespread need for mobility in healthcare, it is more important than ever that these devices remain compliant. Security is the largest concern an IT department is faced with. With the widespread usage of tablets, smartphones, androids, etc., these devices need to be monitored, managed and secured. The NIST standards are helpful in maintaining HIPAA security.
Our comprehensive mobile device management services reduce costs associated with supporting an array of mobile devices. We have the ability to separate personal and company data while maintaining full control of polices and device configurations. We work with you to define your company’s mobile strategy and ensure the policies we create increase both productivity and employee satisfaction.
Our proven cloud-based approach easily enrolls all your mobile devices and quickly scales as you add devices.
Deployment & Configuration
- Set device restrictions on features, applications and content ratings
- Detect and restrict jail broken and rooted devices
- Deploy real-time compliance rules
- Geo-fencing rules enforce location-based compliance
Mobile Device Management Services
- Managed over-the-air configuration of email, calendar, contacts Wi-Fi and VPN profiles
- Distribute and manage company approved applications
- Selectively wipe corporate data leaving personal data intact
- Remotely locate, lock and wipe lost or stolen devices
- Decommission devices by removing company data
- Detailed hardware and software inventory reports
- Configuration and vulnerability reports
- Mobile expense management for real-time data usage
If you are Physician, or work in a Physician practice that allows ePHI onto your smartphones, it is extremely important that you use some type of mobile device management. Losing your phone is common, and having patient data on that phone will set you up for a HIPAA breach that can become costly for your practice.
Tier3MD in partnership with Maas360 can now offer you this service.
Tier3MD provides end-to-end management for all your mobile devices including iPhones, iPads, Androids, Kindle Fire devices, Windows Phones and Blackberry smartphones.
We integrate with any email platform.
Secure your phones with our Mobile Device Management Service