This page was exported from Tier3MD
Export date: Thu May 23 13:56:28 2019 / +0000 GMT
You don't have to have web based EMR to put your EMR into the cloud. There are many benefits to putting your EMR in the cloud. Cost savings, stability and security just to name a few.
In 2012, Tier3MD partnered with Total Cloud Services to provide EMR cloud services to host EMR's, legacy applications, and off-site backup services. We felt the benefits to our client far outweighed the cost to us. Today, Total Cloud Services is providing EMR cloud services, for clients all over the country. We are currently hosting Aprima, AdvancedMD, Allscripts, Intergy, Meditab and others. We have the ability to host any EMR that you choose to use. So why would you do this? Many reasons.
1. Is your existing server getting old? If it's time to replace your existing server, this may be a good time to put your server in to the cloud instead of replacing it.
2. Our equipment is new and refreshed on a regular basis, providing you with fast state of the art servers for your data.
3. Our virtualization will allow you a disaster recovery and backup process that may not be affordable to some practices.
4. Down time is minimized with our business continuity structure.
5. If you have more than one location, and other offices are connecting into a server in your main office, you are already using a "cloud" infrastructure!
Tier3MD thought it was important to provide you with EMR cloud services. Our thought process was that a secured hosting location was better than any infrastructure most practices could build themselves. They have the proper security procedures for entering the facility, redundant power, brick walls, high bandwidth, no sprinkler system (using foam to not ruin the servers) regulated temperatures for servers, and extensive disaster recovery plans. We like to say your data is in our bunker!
Keep your data safe and secure in our HIPAA compliant data-center. It was built for you! For more information on EMR cloud services, please contact us at 855-698-4373
We hope to hear from you soon!
Post date: 2014-09-09 06:36:54
Post date GMT: 2014-09-09 13:36:54
Post modified date: 2017-08-17 11:15:02
Post modified date GMT: 2017-08-17 18:15:02
Powered by [ Universal Post Manager ] plugin. MS Word saving format developed by gVectors Team www.gVectors.com