Tier3MD is a proud member of CompTIA. We have chosen CompTIA for the following reasons.
CompTIA focuses its member programs on four main areas:
• Educating the IT channel
• Certifying the IT workforce
• Advocating on behalf of the IT industry
• Giving back through philanthropy to help the industry grow
Being a part of CompTIA gives us the ability to help create standards and best practices for healthcare IT businesses. The key focus is meaningful use of electronic health records, HIPAA and best practices. We are happy to be able to work in our industry to make a difference.
CompTIA is the voice of the world’s information technology (IT) industry. As a non-profit trade association advancing the global interests of IT professionals and companies, they focus their programs on four main areas: education, certification, advocacy and philanthropy.
- Educate the IT channel: Their educational resources, comprising online guides, webinars, market research, business mentoring, open forums and networking events, help their members grow their businesses and become “best in class.”
- Certify the IT workforce: They are the leading provider of technology-neutral and vendor-neutral IT certifications.
- Advocate on behalf of the IT industry: On Capitol Hill, they bring the power of small- and medium-sized IT businesses to bear as a united voice.
- Give back through philanthropy: Their foundation enables disadvantaged populations to gain the skills they need for employment in the IT industry.
Their vision of the IT landscape is shaped by 30 years of global perspective and more than 2,000 members and 2,000 business partners. They are driven by their members and led by an elected board of industry professionals.
All proceeds are directly reinvested in programs that benefit their valued members and the industry as a whole. Headquartered outside of Chicago, they have offices in the United States, India, Japan, South Africa and the United Kingdom.
Tier3MD are proud members of the Microsoft Partners Network. With this partnership, we are able to gain the skills necessary to support your practice with Microsoft products and services. Our Certified staff can help you move to the Cloud, Office 365, or upgrade any of your existing systems.